Clean Structures (UK) Ltd is a specialist at working “at height" and our experience in structure preservation allows us to pride ourselves and have national standards with a local presence philosophy. Our preservation teams deliver a nationally recognised right first time service and are complimented by qualified and fully equipped personnel. Our team structure consists of fully certified plant operators, IRATA recognised certification complimented by CSCS accreditation. Operating from Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWP), allows us to be mobile, fast and efficient with no need for unsightly scaffolding for long periods of time. We have the ability to perform rigourous site surveys from both the ground and in the air, allowing us to provide detailed inspection reports.
We insist that our clients are fully aware of all aspects of our activity and thus supply site/client specific risk assessments and method statements as standard.
Our main areas of interest and expertise lie with the regeneration of focal points and we channel our efforts into maintaining buildings, warehouses, factories, structures, sculptures, monuments, pedestrian links, glazed walkway and entrance canopies, bespoke bridging solutions, balustrading and stair casing, feature cladding and curtain walling, building fabrics & feature roofing assemblies to name but a few.
- Building & Structure washing - Cladding, facade, bullnosing, atriums, feature roofs, solar panel cleaning
- Pressure washing / Super Steam cleaning (150 degree pure steam)
- High level curtain wall / window cleaning "REACH & POLE"
- High level gutter cleaning / re-sealing / re-lining / surveys
- Construction, New build cleans & regular premise cleans
- Industrial, factory, warehouse & portal frame cleaning
- Cold stores / clean rooms / FMCG cleaning /deep cleans
- VOID Property cleaning / Contract cleaning
- Large structure cleaning - Bridges, sculptures, monuments ,etc
- Architectural & Historic masonry cleaning - brick, stone, limestone, granite, marble, etc
- Airless / grit / sand blast cleaning
- Graffiti removal and Anti Graffiti sealing
- Fire & flood restoration
- Full repair & dilapidations
- Full cladding, overcladding & roofing works
- Hydro, shot, sand & steam blasting
- Cladding painting & re-coating
- Steelwork rejuvenation - corrosion removal, plating, galvanising, priming, painting
- Property maintenance - Industrial, commercial, retail, etc.
- Sign & banner erection and removal
- High level light bulb changes
- Roofing, cladding installation & overcladding solutions
- Steel fencing and Roller shutter door solutions
- Yearly & five yearly "all-in-one" plant & maintenance solutions
- Complete site and complex management programs